Curly Hair Hacks
- Shampoo in sections. Part your hair in 4-6 sections and shampoo each section using the Originals by Africa’s Best Olive & Shea Moisturizing Shampoo to ensure perfectly clean tresses.
- Rinse out your Originals by Africa’s Best Olive & Shea Deep Conditioner Masque with cool water to lock in the moisture.
- Apply your Original’s by Africa’s Best Liquid Hair Mayonnaise Leave-In Conditioner to damp hair. This defines your curls and reduces frizz.
- Finger Detangle. Finger detangling with your favorite conditioner in your hair leads to less breakage and more defined curls!
- Apply an oil. Use the Olive & Clove Hair & Scalp Therapy Oil after your moisturizer to help tame frizz and flyaways and add shine to your hair.
- Use a diffuser! Using a diffuser to dry your hair allows you to define your natural curls while minimizing frizz and adding volume.
- Protect your hair when you sleep! Cover your hair with a satin/silk scarf or bonnet. You can also sleep on a silk/satin pillowcase.
Written in partnership with hair educator: @beauty.from_arose